- Handmade by artists Oscar Tuazon (American, b. 1975) and his brother Elias Hansen (American, b. 1979).
- Large rectangular table of pine construction, possibly Douglas fir or hemlock.
- Live, unfinished edges.
- Wood pegs.
- Intentional holes including wormholes to top.
- Bowtie joins to cracks.
- Can be used as a dining table, conference table or large desk.
- Oscar Tuazon works in sculpture, architecture and mixed media, his brother Elias Hansen is a sculptor, glass sculptor and installation artist.
- Some wear to table consistent with age and use.
- Surface dirt.
- Cracks, holes and dark spots are intentional.
Height: 30.5 inches / 77.47 cm
Width: 112.5 inches / 285.75 cm
Depth: 35.5 inches / 90.17 cm
Country of Origin