Property from a New York Collector.
A Pair of Regence-Style Carved Fauteuils
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Tall, arched upholstered back.
- Padded armrests raised on leaf-carved voluted supports
- Rectangular seat raised on cabriole legs.
- The seat rail is carved with a central flower flanked by foliage sprays, and is raised on shell-headed cabriole legs, ending in scrolled toes.
- This item is final sale and not eligible for return.
Old Versailles, New York, NY.
The frame shows age-appropriate wear with inactive woodworm throughout the underside.
Fabric is in fair condition; reupholstery recommended.
Height: 43.5 inches / 110.49 cm
Width: 26.5 inches / 67.31 cm
Depth: 1.06 inches / 2.7 cm
Arm Height: 25 inches / 63.5 cm
Seat Height: 19 inches / 48.26 cm
Seat Depth: 22 inches / 55.88 cm