- Artist Oscar Tuazon (American, b. 1975) works in sculpture, architecture and mixed media.
- Rectangular dining table with three wood legs of Douglas fir and fourth leg made of an open hollow tubular steel column.
- Tubular column once housed a small maple tree.
- Light discoloration to tabletop at corners and across center.
- Chips and losses to apron
- Minimal wear.
- Maple tree no longer a part of this piece.
Height: 30.5 inches / 77.47 cm
Width: 64 inches / 162.56 cm
Depth: 37.5 inches / 95.25 cm
Steel Tube: Diameter 8.50 in.
Country of Origin