- Handmade by artists Oscar Tuazon (American, b. 1975) and his brother Elias Hansen (American, b. 1979).
- Square wood top appears to be a pine species, possibly Douglas fir or hemlock
- Bowtie joins to cracks.
- Natural finish.
- Angled blackened steel base with wood X stretcher.
- Oscar Tuazon works in sculpture, architecture and mixed media.
- Elias Hansen is a sculptor, glass sculptor and installation artist.
- Cracks to top are intentional.
- Minimal surface wear.
- Patina to steel.
Height: 30 inches / 76.2 cm
Width: 40 inches / 101.6 cm
Depth: 39.5 inches / 100.33 cm
Country of Origin