- Mario Buatta Living: An Upper East Side Collection.
- Peruvian/Cuzco School religious painting.
- Depicts a lady with long hair with crown and light emanating around her head.
- She holds a small Christ child similarly dressed in rich orange drapery and lace.
- Behind her is a curtain, and at the foreground is a plinth with scrolls.
- Presented in a parcel-gilt carved wood frame with egg and dart borders.
- Late 18th/early 19th century.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
Height: 56 inches / 142.24 cm
Width: 41.75 inches / 106.05 cm
Depth: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm
Frame Height: 56 inches / 142.24 cm
Frame Width: 41.75 inches / 106.05 cm
Frame Depth: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm
Sight Height: 45.5 inches / 115.57 cm
Sight Width: 31.5 inches / 80.01 cm
Not examined out of frame.
Scattered small loss to pictorial layer.
Small occasional chips to finish on frame.
Back of piece not examined.